Our goal is to care for you from a whole-body perspective. We hope to assist you in your journey towards good health and well-being by providing services, therapies and classes that are healing and rejuvenating and can teach you to live better in your body.
Important news about safeguarding our community- please read:
Dear Well Being community,
At Well Being Health Center, we are committed to your health in spirit, mind and body. During this unprecedented time, we have implemented more frequent cleaning/disinfection and social distancing practices throughout the center. We also honor and respect Governor Inslee’s efforts to minimize spread of COVID-19 in our communities and we are doing our part to protect the health of our patients, clients and students.
To help limit the possible spread of this highly contagious virus, many people and businesses are taking what seems like drastic measures. But to protect the vulnerable members of our community, we must treat this situation as a serious one. So, it is with a heavy heart, that I am announcing that we will suspend all yoga, massage and chiropractic appointments until further notice. We will continue to monitor the situation as it unfolds and make changes as needed. All yoga passes will receive credit for any lost days. Please contact us for questions. We want to assure you that our staff is taking every precaution and diligent effort to maintain a safe, clean and sanitary environment.
Hand sanitizers is available throughout the office for use by all
Frequently handled objects like phones, keyboards, door handles, stools, counter tops, etc are regularly cleaned and sanitized
All staff are thoroughly washing their hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds regularly throughout a work shift
In addition, we are asking all patients, clients, students and staff members to remain at home if they are exhibiting any signs or symptoms of illness. If you have an upcoming appointment and are not feeling well, please contact us and we will help you to reschedule.
We appreciate your understanding and continued support as we navigate through this uncertain time. We appreciate your trust in us at Well Being Health Center and look forward to all of us staying happy and healthy!
Michelle Gip D.C.
Director, Well Being Health Center
Good Health Practices:
* Please know that our staff is continuing to monitor the latest information regarding the emergence of COVID-19 in our region, and is exercising careful hygiene and disinfection protocols.
* As always, you can help prevent the spread of illness by washing your hands frequently with soapy water, staying home if you are sick, and by exercising common sense practices for maintaining optimal health: get plenty of sleep, water, exercise and good nutrition.
* If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, please cancel your appointment with us, and contact your physician or urgent care for further guidance. Our office phone is 360-697-6100 - be sure to leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail.
* Please allow at least 24 hours advanced notice to avoid late cancellation fees. If you develop symptoms of illness the same day as your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. Fees are waived for illness, as long as we are given advance notice. “No shows” will still incur a cancellation fee.
* Please know, we support you in taking the steps you feel are necessary to care for your physical and emotional health. We are honored to be a part of your wellness journey and look forward to seeing you soon!
If you are experiencing for more information about the corona virus,
please visit www.doh.wa.gov/emergencies/coronavirus