Our goal is to care for you from a whole-body perspective. We hope to assist you in your journey towards good health and well-being by providing services, therapies and classes that are healing and rejuvenating and can teach you to live better in your body.
Our new location is in Poulsbo Village, in the same building as Sunrise Dental, Defensive Driving School, Kitsap Martial Arts and Fearless Church. We are on the ground level with plenty of parking.
If you have any difficulty finding us, please call us at 360-697-6100.
Please join us in welcoming
Dr. Luan Gip to Well Being Health Center!
Dr. Gip is accepting new Chiropractic patients.
Please call us at 360-697-6100 if you would
like to schedule an appointment.
Important Update, November 1, 2021
After careful consideration, we regret to announce that our yoga studio will remain closed permanently. We have enjoyed serving you through the years, and hope that you will continue your yoga and movement practice for good health!
Dr. Luan Gip is continuing to accept new chiropractic patients, so please contact our office at 360-697-6100 if you'd like to schedule an appointment. Dr. Michelle has limited availability for current patients only.
All the best from WBHC Staff!
Update on our Services
At Well Being Health Center, we are committed to the health and safety of our patients, client, students and staff. We are following guidelines on social distancing, cleaning/disinfection protocols, proper hygiene protocols and required or recommended use of personal protective equipment. We are also monitoring the ever-changing guidelines and timelines for offering the services we provide.
WA Health Department considers Chiropractic an essential health service but should be limited to patients with a clear and documentable health need. We are offering Chiropractic care and new patient examinations by appointment only and during reduced office hours at this time. Please contact us at 360-697-6100 to make an appointment.
Good Health Practices:
* Please know that our staff is continuing to monitor the latest information regarding the emergence of COVID-19 in our region, and is exercising careful hygiene and disinfection protocols.
* As always, you can help prevent the spread of illness by washing your hands frequently with soapy water, staying home if you are sick, and by exercising common sense practices for maintaining optimal health: get plenty of sleep, water, exercise and good nutrition.
* If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, please cancel your appointment with us, and contact your physician or urgent care for further guidance. Our office phone is 360-697-6100 - be sure to leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail.
* Please allow at least 24 hours advanced notice to avoid late cancellation fees. If you develop symptoms of illness the same day as your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. Fees are waived for illness, as long as we are given advance notice. “No shows” will still incur a cancellation fee.
* Please know, we support you in taking the steps you feel are necessary to care for your physical and emotional health. We are honored to be a part of your wellness journey and look forward to seeing you soon!
If you are experiencing for more information,
please visit www.doh.wa.gov/emergencies/coronavirus